La Littérature du "Je" Dans Un Carrefour d'Expériences.

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Essence!




"God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool."
- Victor Hugo

I’ve been having this thought of me with my partner (as in my husband [which I do not have]) telling me that he likes some else, that at job, at the park, the supermarket he found himself flirting with someone. And at this fact my reaction was “Go for it!”.

I’ve been hanging so much with men that I’m starting to think like them. Not only to think, but to act. And I’m not saying that I’m going to be farting, burping, or grabbing my “crotch” and so on, but by the act of “reaching” for every single opportunity with the opposite sex [I’m not saying I’m going to be fucking strangers! But I know you get me]. I mean, let’s be honest… Who doesn’t like to flirt? Everyone loves flirting. The essence of life: Flirting. An act yet a science! And if it’s with someone you’re not supposed to be flirting, EVEN BETTER! The heat, the glances, the touch, the smiles, the insinuations, the laughter! EVERY single thing matters, every single thing can be interpreted in some other magnificent way. It’s how it all starts! You always need someone to be flirting with… besides your partner! Human beings are created with the need of constant flirting. Having that constant feeling of being wanted, desired. Even if you’re happily married or in a relationship… THE flirting with someone else is needed! Let’s say… A friend? An ex? Someone that tells you (even joking) how much he/she likes you, how good you look today or how nice those pants fit you! You’re simply interacting with this person, but all of the sudden, out of the blue, you start talking about stuff we all know you’re not supposed to be talking. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe not every single person is like that. But I know deep deep deep inside… We all have that flirtatious person that wants to growl out! And if you just identify yourself with this last line; I encourage you! [Saying this from the bottom of my honest heart] To leeeet iit out! Live a little… that’s the only thing you take to your tomb. Tootles!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home