La Littérature du "Je" Dans Un Carrefour d'Expériences.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Lo que se va no vuelve, Bu bye 2007, Welcome 2008


The first thing you ask yourself as you see the year ending… Was it good? Cumpli todas mis resoluciones? Y miras atrás preguntándote que harías, que no harías si tuvieras la oportunidad… tal vez uds no, pero yo si… siempre existe ese… what if?

Pienso que mi año aunque no haya cumplido todas mis resoluciones me fue de provecho… para mi fue el año del cambio, looots of changes in my life, pero gracias a Dios todos fueron positivos…. Aunque tal vez uds no lo vean asi… me siento una persona diferente, sigo siendo la mismita loca si… pero no se… I feel different, u might not see it, but i feel it… just like faith :P El comienzo de este año 2008 fue raro… no fue como los otros que u are sort of extremelly happy cuz it’s new years… I was calmed… and when the moment came some sort of bittersweet feeling came over me… es como cuando alguien tiene un accidente… que disque le pasa la vida entera por delante… bueno fue sort of asi… I was talking to my sister who for the first time is thinking positively about a year… My eyes filled with tears. A Parte de eso… I started the year with a fat lip… I fell…! Yes… así como cuando uno se tropieza… si si … así… just a few saw it… And they laughed their asses off… Well yeah… De rien… U started your year laughing your assses off thanks to me. But I’m kinda glad I fell… I’m a truly believer of “Everything happens for a reason” Why did I fall? I think God was trying to teach me… “No matter how hard u fall, u can stand up, dust yourself off and try again…” (There is always someone LHAO but its ok… Think of it as making someone else day…! ) Que quiero para este anio? No se, I have some stuff under my sleeve pero… como dice Max… no lo voy a decir para no azararlo.

It's that time of year
Leave all our hopelessnesses aside
If just for a little while
Tears stop right here
I know we've all had a bumpy ride
I'm secretly on your side


PS: Taba sobria cuando me cai.. que caido :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home